Tuesday, October 19, 2010

“’The Storyteller’ - Memorable Books from My Childhood.”

1.The ungly duckling
2.Chicken Little
3.Hop ON Pop
4.Cat and the hat
5.The Giving Tree



The Giving Tree

This is a story about a tree and and boy and they grow up together as they grow up.As they grow up they played less and less.Until one fine day the boy asked the tree for her branches to build a house and she loved the boy so much she said yes and so he kept coming back and she kept saying yes until she wasd nothin more than a stump.When the boy was old and he came back the tree said she had nothing more to give him and he said all he wanted was a place to sit and so he sat.

1 comment:

  1. At the conclusion of my first student teaching position, my master teacher gave me this book. I also remember my mom reading it to me when I was little. Good book!

    ReplyDelete