Friday, October 1, 2010

My most memorable days

1.when I was four I went to preschool and I meet my best friend.
2.When I was five years old I lost my first tooth.
3.when I was six and a half I first went into the stsyem i was scared.
4.when I was 7 I rode my first bike it was fun.
5.At the age of 7 and a half I went home to my mom and dad i was so happy.
6.At the age of 8 I got my first crush,I was so shy.
7.At the age of 8 I went to the zoo for the first time.
8.At the age of 10 I got all my aduilt teeth.
9.On my 13th birthday my mom died i felt sad
10.When I first got to SPA and my roommate went crazy.

2 comments:

  1. Ray, please read and follow directions carefully. Many of the events on your list are missing setting, character, and/or conflict (and proper punctuation). Proofread your work before publishing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your first crush that sound sinteresting I remeber when I had my first crush.

    ReplyDelete